Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

Maybe Pregnant | Am I pregnant or not?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 3503 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: stephpfeifer on 11/08/2009 18:07:36

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now and I stopped taking the pill over a year ago. I missed my period in October. All the test I do have come back negative, but I have been throwing up, cranky, tired, bloated, stomach is harder than normal, boobs are tender, and boobs are darker...... Am I pregnant????? What is going on with me? The due date calculators I do say I would be 5 week pregnant if I am but not test are coming up positive.......

POSTED BY: jlynn8403 on 11/09/2009 05:36:21

You could be pregnant. I have heard of a lot of woman who have missed 2 or 3 cycles, taken many home tests and blood tests and all came back negative. They finally had an U/S and found out that they indeed were pregnant. I was a week and a half late on my cycle, took several tests all came back negative. I was have some sympotms making me think I might be pregnant. I had some very light spotting for 2 days but then unfortunatly my cycle came yesterday. I would try and see if you can get into your doctors as soon as possible and talk to them and see what they want you to do. GOODLUCK!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hoping to be pregnant

POSTED BY: Jordyy on 03/07/2010 19:14:45

I definitely agree :) Go to the doctors and get a blood test because i'm pretty sure they ae much moe accurate then your average pregnancy test. I took one very early (4 and a half weeks) and it came up positive. So I guess it depends on different people to how much of the hormone you make as I didn't have any signs other then I had been feeling sick and my friend nagged me into taking one. Good luck!

POSTED BY: Admin on 09/15/2010 08:57:25

Hi StephPfeifer,

Gee, wondering what your results were and hoping the two of you had conceived.

Let us know how you are,

Admin

POSTED BY: mommy911 on 01/07/2011 13:18:33

Wow - it's been awhile - any updates? Enquiring minds...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Kids have a way of keeping life interesting...
10/23/2017

Quantcast