Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

November 2012 Due Date Club | Hi!

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5101 - Total Replies: 5

POSTED BY: bagy on 03/25/2012 06:02:23

I am new to the group...and new to being pregnant. This is my first pregnancy after IVF for ovarian endometriosis and I am overjoyed! Hope to get to know everyone and maybe give each other a hand through this since this group still has a while to go before the due date.

POSTED BY: bapschild on 03/26/2012 02:31:56

Hi bagy!!!

Welcome to this club.

God bless you!!! 

POSTED BY: jade on 03/30/2012 06:19:32

Congratulations!!! This is my first pregnancy also so I am excited and overwhelmed. I joined this website to hopefully learn from and with everyone else. Do you mind sharing what types of symptoms you are experiencing?

POSTED BY: Gracie on 03/30/2012 07:09:54

Congratulations!

This is my first pregnancy too, thought it was a good idea to 'meet' others in the same boat.

POSTED BY: bagy on 04/03/2012 13:57:49

Hi everyone, I was thrilled by your response. Well Jade, answering your question, I am pretty much bloated ALL THE TIME and the nausea is terrible...there is no vomitting but I kind of have a feeling of queasiness all through the day and I have to force myself to eat. I am taking progesterone injections and oral along with low-dose of steroids as part of the IVF protocol and I think the progesterone is making me extra fatigued...I sleep on average 12 hours a day and wake up tired and want to sleep again! It seems a long way to go before I start feeling normal again....but hey, it is worth it! 

POSTED BY: ShriyaAngelin on 04/15/2012 02:40:04

Hii all! congratulations to evry1 here. I am new to the club too. I am pregnant with my 1st child. im doing my 10th week now. Happy to meet evry1 whos due in november2012 :-)by d way my morning sickeness is terrible

10/18/2017

Quantcast