Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

November 2012 Due Date Club | To wait or not to wait

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5640 - Total Replies: 6

POSTED BY: Ywilliams315 on 03/26/2012 16:39:07
Who is waiting till there 12 weeks scan before they tell their friends and family?

POSTED BY: TheFishers0611 on 03/27/2012 13:45:23

We waited to see that there was a baby and that he/she had a heartbeat. That was at 5 weeks! I think this is very different for everyone though. We have waited many years for this, and even if (God forbid) something were to happen...we wanted our family to enjoy it just as long as we have. 

POSTED BY: NewMom2Be on 03/27/2012 17:26:06

im waiting 12 weeks becasue ive read how high risk pregnancies are within that timeframe. i "may" consider telling people after my first doc appt in 2 weeks but i doubt it :)

POSTED BY: Gracie on 03/29/2012 19:00:23

We're waiting until 12 weeks to tell 'the public', but most close family and friends know already.

I had a small bleed at 5 weeks (now 7) and had to have an early ultrasound, there is no way I could have gone through that stress without my Mums shoulder to cry on!

POSTED BY: matty on 03/30/2012 14:56:08

Gracie wrote:

We're waiting until 12 weeks to tell 'the public', but most close family and friends know already.

I had a small bleed at 5 weeks (now 7) and had to have an early ultrasound, there is no way I could have gone through that stress without my Mums shoulder to cry on!

I think you're right on the money Gracie. Tell your inner support group and wait to tell the masses until week 12. A lot of pregnancies end in miscarriage, one might say it's almost normal.

POSTED BY: ShriyaAngelin on 04/15/2012 02:52:16

Yes share with ur close friends and family before u complete 12th week.Defintly it gives u tremondrous support. also, telling or not depends on an individual emotional level. im doing my 10th week now but almost evry1 around knows abt it. think positive and let evry1 be happy for u and bless u and ur baby. though miscarraige percentage decreases aftr 12weeks but still it sometimes occur between 12th and 20th week of pregnancy starting as cramps accompanied by heavy bleeding.IT is caused by a failure in the placenta or mother's illeness or injury.in that case call your doctor immediately. All moms out there my advice again is stay positive and relax. ur baby is gonna be fine. cheeers...

POSTED BY: lovehope1989 on 05/30/2012 13:25:26

We told my sister, just my sister because she was having a hard time coming to terms with being pregnant herself and i thought the comrodery would help. BUT She told EVERYONE, which I found really disapointing as I wanted to be the one to share the news.

10/22/2017

Quantcast