SureBaby  

January 2012 Due Date Club | Introductions

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
<< First  < Previous | Page:  1 | 2 |
Total Views: 15546 - Total Replies: 15

POSTED BY: jellybeans on 06/02/2011 13:53:42

Hi Everyone!

I'm roughly 9 weeks pregnant now with our second child. Our little boy benjamin is now 3 years old and i'm hoping that this one is a sweet little girl to complete our family .  My husband and I are very excited.

Welcome and congrats to all the Jan 2012 mommys to be!

--------------------------------------------------------------
pregnancy

POSTED BY: Mommy2Be on 06/11/2011 20:00:44

Hi everyone. I have to admit the first trimester certainly is not easy but 2 days ago i had an ultrasound and say my little baby with a strong heartbeat. It truly was amazing :) I am gaining confidence by the day that things are going to be okay. Eating has certainly not been fun with my nausea and I just I'm just getting over a stomach virus that made matters so much worse. Instead of gaining weight I have lost 5lbs but am still very positive and can't wait for January and all the stages in between. We do not plan on finding out the sex and are excited for this to be a surprise and would be equally happy with a boy or girl :)

Is anyone else struggling with eating due to nausea? Anyone taking diclectin? I was offered it and turned it down because I prefer not to take medications but am now rethinking because I feel I am not getting the nutrition that I need for the baby.

POSTED BY: Admin on 06/13/2011 12:48:11

Mommy2Be wrote:

Hi everyone. I have to admit the first trimester certainly is not easy but 2 days ago i had an ultrasound and say my little baby with a strong heartbeat. It truly was amazing :) I am gaining confidence by the day that things are going to be okay. Eating has certainly not been fun with my nausea and I just I'm just getting over a stomach virus that made matters so much worse. Instead of gaining weight I have lost 5lbs but am still very positive and can't wait for January and all the stages in between. We do not plan on finding out the sex and are excited for this to be a surprise and would be equally happy with a boy or girl :)

Is anyone else struggling with eating due to nausea? Anyone taking diclectin? I was offered it and turned it down because I prefer not to take medications but am now rethinking because I feel I am not getting the nutrition that I need for the baby.

Hi Mommy2Be. I've taken the liberty of creating a new thread about diclectin and morning sickness, since this is a really good question and the answers will just get lost in this introductions thread. This way, you'll get notifications when other moms respond to your question. To other moms - go to the "Diclectin" thread in this due date club to get in on the discussion!

POSTED BY: archana on 07/06/2011 05:49:38

Hello All,

This is Archana. I'm pregnant for the first time. Very excited and I'm looking for details about the little one every day. This site turned to be a great one to answer my questions. Hence I thought to connect with the like-minded people over here.

Cheers,

Archana

POSTED BY: Admin on 07/07/2011 16:10:09

Hi Archana, welcome to the site.

We've added a LOT of great new content to the site in the last few months, and I'm glad you're finding it helpful. Have you checked out our Pregnancy Week by Week section and our brand-new Fetal Development Pictures?

Here are some other great articles we've added recently:

Fetal Movement

Prenatal Tests

Pregnancy Weight Gain

Pregnancy and Work

Happy reading!

-Admin

POSTED BY: Ozayo on 07/14/2011 06:04:49

Hi Every1

Im now 13 weeks, n its my 1st baby! Very excited n can not wyt! Due January 2012

10/22/2017
<< First  < Previous | Page:  1 | 2 |

Quantcast