Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

PCOS | PCOS - Mayb Preg. Mayb not?!

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5156 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: buma on 04/14/2011 14:13:25

Ok so my story is quite long n instead of boring u guys with it i will jst write donw the basics. I am a mother of a 3 year old and was jst recently diagnosed with PCOS. I have been on Glucophage 1000mg for nearly 3 months and my periods have started to regulaize somewhat.

My last period was on 5th of March. I have missed this month's 5th, now 3 days ago i have been spotting v.v.v light in fact jst the normal dischage has been somewhat coluored pinkish to brownish. Plus the added fact that i have been super nauseous, jst had the 1st proper meal of the day 2day n that to v.v.v less despite it being my fav., tender aeroles/nipples, back pain, some discomfort in the lower abdomen+pelvic area, nasty (kinda like having jst eaten an antibiotic taste in my mouth), v. little vaginal discharge, frequent urine(like 15 times in a day) n haedache.

So, what do you guys think pregnant or not?

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 04/15/2011 08:15:27

Unfortunately, PCOS has been known to mimick symptoms of pregnancy. The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test done.

--------------------------------------------------------------
My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: buma on 04/15/2011 15:45:22

thanx for ur reply ... i will follow up!

POSTED BY: Leah1 on 04/16/2011 18:58:22

Only recently I went through such....I did three blood tests and two hpts which all came out negative so you can only imagine my heart ache. I have PCOS as well. Sure hope u r though...Please keep us posted and hope u get the answer u want.......

POSTED BY: Admin on 04/18/2011 09:53:33

Hi ladies,

Quite a few of our members have had experience with PCOS, and it's been suggested that SureBaby should have a dedicated forum to discuss it.

I just created a sub-forum under Trying to Conceive where you can meet and get support from other women with PCOS. I hope this helps.

I'm going to move this thread into that new forum to kick things off.

Admin.

10/17/2017

Quantcast