Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

PCOS | Living With PCOS

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5088 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: Leah1 on 04/20/2011 14:05:31

From the age of 14 my doctor placed me on birth control because of my irregular periods...Inspite of the pain I suffered my periods came around every month I stuck with it for a few years until I couldn't handle the pain. So from age 18 to 26 I was always on and off the pill...I have been on three different kinds.....

I got married at age twenty and ever since have been trying to get pregnant.....I made frequent trips to my to gynae in hopes of finding out and also getting some good news that I would soon be a mommy...Unfortunately my doctor had other plans......He never once shared with me why I couldn't get pregnant but had me believing that I would get pregnant........

About three and a half years ago my doctor gave me some pills to help stimulate my ovaries so I would get pregnant..Months went by without a period and I was starting to think that I was pregnant until I took yet another test which came out NEGATIVE.....The doctor told me to go back on the pill after that...Going back on it was no different from previous times. I called his office telling him about the pains I was having during my period and he said to me that it MUST BE THE CYST...I was like what cyst....I had been going to this man for years and never once did he mention that to me.....

Went to a herbal doctor who sent me for an ultrasound and it confirmed that I have polycystic ovaries....And that is how I found out about it...I have been to two other doctors since who give me the same story...Go back on birth control and after a few months I can help you get pregnant...But none of them listen to me when I speak..DOC I CAN'T STAY ON BIRTH CONTROL CAUSE I AM ALWAYS IN SEVERE PAIN WHEN MY PERIOD COMES, TO THE POINT WHERE I ALWAYS END UP AT HOSPITAL...

Even after all this I have never given up hope on getting pregnant...I try for it every month.......I have gained about 60lbs over the last seven years along with facial hairs and only last week I made a concious decision to get rid of the extra pounds not just for getting pregnant but mainly because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I need to take good care of it...

So this is my story guys and I sure hope others will give theirs so we can all encourage each other...Stay strong.....together we can fight this thing and one day soon we will become a mother.....

POSTED BY: kimdley on 04/21/2011 02:46:39

hie LEAH

I had a similar case also, as for mie l was having my periods continous non stop, my husband was getting tried of it. l was put on family planing pills which helped mie a lot, l was having my period normally.. Last year l visited my gyno cos l had a terrible pain on my left side of the abdomen,, she examined mie for cancer which was [-], unfortunately l had growth luckly it was stil small, she removed it gave me injections & pills.. she even asked if l want to spend the rest of my life on pills, of course not,, she then told mie to come the 2nd day in my period which l did. She gave mie fertility pills & told mie how to use them which l did, now l'm preg due in Sept, [after six yrs of tryng] l thank my gyno soooooooo much she is God sent..

Hold on my dear ur baby will come, with god everything is possible his tym is the best,, TAC CARE DEAR..l'm prayng for u good news is coming your way.. ln jesus name u will be a mom..

POSTED BY: Leah1 on 04/21/2011 07:58:30

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me Kimdley.....It is truly inspiring.....Thanks for the prayers and I do believe God will answer my prayer one day.....

11/20/2017

Quantcast