Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

June 2011 Due Date Club | Everything hurts!

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5518 - Total Replies: 9

POSTED BY: lilmama_22 on 04/20/2011 15:26:15

So all my joints seem to ache at the same time, especially my hips and back. I've lost so much sleep lately, constantly moving and turning, trying to find a semi-comfortable position.

As a first time mom I wasn't sure what to expect during pregnancy, but I definitely wasn't expecting it to be so hard lol. I don't mean to whine, but I'm looking forward to feeling normal again after the baby is born.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: kimdley on 04/21/2011 02:54:40

hie

l have a terrible back pain, but l know its normal with tym & months to c** it will be all over..lol..

Enjoy ur pregnancy..

POSTED BY: Nayz on 04/21/2011 03:23:58

I know what ur going through although with my 1st i had a pretty easy pregnancy, but now 25wks with my 2nd its compleatly different!! I cant get comfy, i am sore all over, im not sleeping lol but its worth it in the end when i get to hold my little boy!! I hope u start to enjoy ur pregnancy xxx

pregnancy week by week

POSTED BY: lilmama_22 on 04/21/2011 07:55:44

Thanks ladies, I’m glad to see that this is normal. I’m enjoying my pregnancy for the most part but I definitely won't miss all the aches and pains when it’s is all over lol

POSTED BY: hollyhock on 04/21/2011 14:15:27

i guess i'm a little achy all over, but i get this wierd thing in my hips/pelvis when i walk sometimes. its kinda like sthg is clicking in my lower back, in my butt really, i don't know how to describe it. just to one side of my tailbone. sometime it really hurts!!

about to pop!!!

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 04/21/2011 14:31:29

yup i know exactly how you feel.......ive always had back and hip problems but physio apparently was a god send with my first pregnancy didnt feel anything like this time...hope it gets better for you....im soooooooooo glad this is my last one lol 1st pregnancy was awsome and this ones a pain in my butt.......but its still awosme once babys moving around

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 04/24/2011 03:37:38

It's normal to feel some aches giving the process ur body's going through. My hips hurt cos i have to lie on my sides constantly. Holly, those clicks are normal too. However, it'll all have been worth it when u hold ur beautiful baby. Cheers ladies and HAPPY EASTER!

My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: KannariaAysha on 04/24/2011 09:05:14

OH HUNNI! I THINK WE ALL FEEL THE SAME. I FEEL LIKE AN OLD LADY! LOL! MY LEFT HIP FEELS DISLOCATED AND HURTS TERRIBLY WHEN I WALK. MY DAD JUST FOUND OUT HE HAS GOUT IN HIS RIGHT KNEE AND TOE, AND MY G-MAMA (HIS MOM) JUST HAD KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY! U SHOULD SEE US WALKIN' IN THE PARK.........WHAT A SIGHT! LOL! I'M JUST READY TO SEE THIS LITTLE GIRL SO THAT I CAN SEE WHO'S BEEN BOSSIN MY BODY AROUND ALL THIS TIME! LOL

POSTED BY: hollyhock on 04/25/2011 10:46:46

lol kannaria, that image gave me a real chuckle, thanks i needed it!

about to pop!!!

POSTED BY: lilmama_22 on 04/27/2011 08:35:43

haha Kannaria i feel the same way! this baby is making me feel like an old lady! I'll probably feel like a new woman once this baby is out.

11/20/2017

Quantcast