Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

June 2011 Due Date Club | Nesting instinct?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5759 - Total Replies: 5

POSTED BY: lilmama_22 on 04/27/2011 08:56:55

So even though i've been sore and achy recently, i find myself having the uncontrollable urge to clean everything in the house lately. I started by just tidying up a few things here and there before family came over for Easter weekend, but now i can't seem to stop! lol I've been on a cleaning frenzy

I've been cleaning out the kitchen and going through drawers that i've never been in for months. I've cleaned out the closets and bathrooms and we're still working on the nursery of course! Seems like there a million things i want to get done before the baby is born.

Anyone else going through the same thing or am i just going crazy? lol is this what they refer to as "nesting"?

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 04/27/2011 11:57:26

haha yea that is what everyone goes thru eventually....im almost 26 weeks and its starting already....cleaned out our fridge and started on cupboards that ive never cleaned before haha but as i have major back issues right now its getting tough lmao hope you feel good and everyones healthy

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 04/27/2011 12:32:46

Lol. I doubt if i'll ever have the nesting instinct. I'm 28.5wks and can hardly lift my hands and legs :-D. Hope u ladies are doing well. Cheers.

My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: lilmama_22 on 04/27/2011 15:34:36

haha i guess that's what it is then, i'm nesting just like a mama bird lol. I don't really mind though, at least my house is getting a nice clean!

POSTED BY: nature_lover on 05/06/2011 09:30:48

My nesting instinct is fighting with my resting instinct. It seems to be winning a bit more often these days, but between the Braxton Hicks contractions and my swollen feet, the prospoect of lying on the couch instead of cleaning under it is too tempting to ignore!

POSTED BY: hollyhock on 05/09/2011 11:29:40

not me. ive never been a good housekeeper and there's no hormonal instinct magically getting me cleaning now. i just look around and feel guilty about what i ought to be cleaning, then quickly ignore it.

about to pop!!!

12/18/2017

Quantcast