Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

July 2011 Due Date Club | Stretchmarks?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5092 - Total Replies: 6

POSTED BY: MommySue on 05/05/2011 10:50:29

Hello ladies,

I really need some advice on this. I have been using a butter on my tummy ever since I found out I was pregnant. Now in my 30th week.. I am really freaking out, I can feel them, see them and I don't want them!

Did anyone find a good solution to at least diminish their appearance? Do they ever go away?

Please help!

- Sue

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 05/05/2011 11:06:29

They have pregnancy stretch mark creams out their that are amazing.....i just use the cocoa butter pregnancy stretch mark cream and i find it amazing.....i have none on my tummy but i dont put it on my thighs and lets just say their getting bad again with this pregnancy.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 05/05/2011 23:45:34

Hello Sue. U can use Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula or Bio Oil. I for one know that, Bio Oil is very, very effective. It'll fade the old marks at least to a very good extent and prevent new ones from seeing the light of day. Good luck. :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------
My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: nicky on 05/06/2011 09:30:49

hi sue. Yes there are lots of different good creames out there and if they dont do anything else they keep your skin really moisturised and feeling lovely but am affraid that stretchmarks come down to each different persons type of skin, some people have skin that is more elastic than others and theres nothing you can do to change it. If you do get them and even try not let them make u feel sad, they do in time fade and become silver. I was really sad when i ened up with them after the birth of my first daughter then i just learned to live with them then i became proud of them, a reminder of carrying my children.

POSTED BY: BellaMomma on 05/06/2011 09:33:31

Anything with cocoa and shea butter has always worked well for me. But these products I find are good when they are first forming (When your pregnant, if you see that your gaining weight or growing.. that sort of thing)

To get rid of stretchmarks already there - I would definately say Bio Oil has been best.

Hope this helps!

POSTED BY: Jessica_R on 05/06/2011 13:08:45

I've also used the cocoa butter and think it's amazing. I haven't tried any other product but don't really feel the need to since this one works. Let us know if you try it - and, more importantly, if it works!

POSTED BY: MommySue on 05/10/2011 09:44:43

Thanks ladies for all the help. It looks like cocoa butter is the winner! I'll give it a shot and I guess this is the price we pay for having a baby, I'll take it!

- Sue

10/22/2017

Quantcast