Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

September 2011 Due Date Club | Increased Appetite.. oh No!

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5193 - Total Replies: 7

POSTED BY: MellyBelly on 05/05/2011 11:06:45

Oh.. I feel so strange. It must be the pregnancy, I feel like I want to eat everything, and I eat a lot more than I ever used to.

And I also go from fries to burgers to salads and especially almonds. Bring them on! It's mostly salty foods that I am after, but I could eat 5 meals a day.

I'm afraid this will affect my baby in the next few months, did anyone have these experiences? When do they stop, how can I control my desires better?

My husband keeps telling me that it's something normal, but I don't know, I don't want to put too much weight either.

Help!

- Melly

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 05/05/2011 23:53:41

Pregnancy's not a time to watch ur weight. It's cravings time! :-D. Anyway, u can eat moderately, anything u want. The 5 meals a day is not a bad thing either. Just make sure they're small meals and drink lots of water. Eat plenty fruits too. That'll ensure u don't eat too much food. Adding some weight as ur belly grows and ur pregnancy advances is healthy for u and ur baby. Cheers.

--------------------------------------------------------------
My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: BellaMomma on 05/06/2011 09:36:02

I agree - Holding out on your cravings will get you nowhere. In fact, I find that I end up eating more in the end when I try to hold back because I'll try to eat everything BUT what ever I'm craving only to then end with whatever I wanted in the first place. Make sense?

Drinking plenty of water is important - but I wouldn't worry that you're harming your baby. Although that being said, I wouldn't be eating McDonalds 3 times a day either. You want to keep yourself healthy throughout your pregnancy as well!

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 05/09/2011 11:32:23

Im having another little boy and this one is loving food as well lol.....i feel like all i do is eat eat eat!!! Ice cream is my fav and icecaps from timhortons.....my first pregnancy was subway and icecream lol.....its completely normal and yea just remember to portion out your food....and everything will be fine!!!! hope your feeling good and stay healthy

POSTED BY: MellyBelly on 05/10/2011 09:54:46

For the past few days, my little girl has been definitely craving fruit and icecream. It's good that the warmer weather is coming!

Thanks for all the support.

- Melly

POSTED BY: BellaMomma on 05/13/2011 14:05:20

For some reason lately.. All I want is Mexican Food! I can't get enough!

POSTED BY: cindy28358 on 05/13/2011 14:13:20

Omg.. all I want is fruit and icecream as well.  However, all in small portions..  I can barely eat a full meal.  No room in my stomache...  Drives my fiance' nuts.. lol he does the cooking...  

POSTED BY: Rhonda on 05/13/2011 14:13:44

I've been eating alot of Miss.Vickies chips along with dill pickles and cheddar cheese...Oh and the choc. pudding..I am definitely not holding back...Yummy Yum

10/17/2017

Quantcast