Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5172 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: Leah1 on 05/10/2011 21:58:49

Today being day 33 of my period I decided to go for a doctor's visit...I went to my GP and she gave me something to stop the bleeding and iron tablets cause I have lost so much blood...I've been feeling so weak lately...She decided not to put me on BC since am trying to get pregnant...So here's looking forward to the next couples days when I'll be period free...THANK YOU JESUS....

Hope everyone is doing well....

POSTED BY: kimdley on 05/20/2011 03:20:49

hey Leah

33 days ! tats too much. It is well, with those pills you are healed.. The bible say your mouth is a weapon, wat ever you say with your mouth shall c** to pass, read [Isaiah 41:15] its talks abt your mouth is a weapon & [John 14: 16-17] it talks abt the holy spirit; your eternal comforter..

It is well Leah god has a reason for evrything tat happens in our lives.. Tac care hope to hear frm you soon... LUV

POSTED BY: Leah1 on 05/20/2011 14:33:21

Thanks Kimdley for the words of encouragement...I'll make sure I go read the bible texts you provided....I started the medication the very same day I visited the doctor...I saw results right away....I am thankful to my God above that He does answer all my prayers, not according my will but His...

I was so afraid to go to the doctor cause I felt like I was abandoning my faith, but God helped me realise that I needed to act on my faith as well...So its been ten days now since my period left...Doc said that the bleeding might come back when am done with the medication but in Jesus name I declare that I am healed....Today is my last day on the meds...

Anyways, thanks again for all the support...It's nice having friends who understand what am going through....I sure hope everyone is doing well....Mum1166 I sure hope you and the baby are doing mighty fine...

Love you guys lots..........

12/12/2017

Quantcast