Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

September 2011 Due Date Club | Do you Know the Gender of your Baby?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5525 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: BellaMomma on 05/13/2011 14:09:38

So i'm still trying to figure out if I want to know the gender of my baby. So I wanted to ask all of you.. Do you know? Are you happy with your choice?

And of course.. what are you having?!

POSTED BY: cindy28358 on 05/13/2011 14:20:19

Very happy with our decision..  He's my first but my fiance has other kids, All Girls"

Before we found out we just knew I was having a girl and CJ (Cindy Jr.) was what we called the baby.   

I think it got to a point that, I just had to know.... Military makes you wait until your 20th week for the ultrasound..   We paid for the 3D/4D ultrasound at 16 weeks...  I'm currently stationed in Hawaii and will not be having a baby shower so we are purchasing everything ourselves.  Once the nursery was done all that was left was clothes.  Thats when the neutral colors are just too much.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 05/13/2011 15:23:55

my first pregnancy i had the suprise althou everyone "thought" we were havig a girl well i had my little man and daddy really wanted to find out the sex but my prego hormones lol finally made him give in and not find out so this one now he got his way and we found out were having another little man....so thats 2 of my own and hubbys 3rd as i have a teenage step son....and i honestly loved the suprise.....Not a fan of finding out the sex i think personally it ruins some of the fun in calling people when you have your baby....i loved phoning people to tell them we "HAD A BOY" and now its going to be yes lol we had our little man and he was blah blah blah but thats just me ......everyone i know finds out the sex and they love it that way so to each their own....

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 05/15/2011 06:16:49

Finding out the sex of our baby was without doubt uppermost in our minds before we actually found out, although somehow, we knew we were having a boy. The ultra sound just proved what we already knew. I think with the next baby, we won't find out till baby's born. And of course i'm satisfied with my baby's gender. I've always wanted a boy for my first child.

My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: cazza0227 on 05/16/2011 00:57:52

We decided that we wanted to know the gender of our baby.  We are having a little girl :)  And we are extremely happy! 

12/11/2017

Quantcast