Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

December 2011 Due Date Club | Morning sickness- what makes you gag?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5229 - Total Replies: 6

POSTED BY: mizz_mommy on 05/13/2011 15:26:28

For me it has been a couple thing so far. First, the garbage. Stinky (although it made me gag even before I was preggers).

Also, raw meat. Can't take it right now.

And the other day I got a whiff of some kind of spicy Indian vindaloo or something. Had to get out of that situation stat!

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 05/13/2011 23:26:09

lol i dont have morning sickness but the smell of alcohol makes me gag especially when prego....

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 05/14/2011 10:08:02

Lol, the only things that make me gag are the normal things such as...poo! :O

My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: mom_of_two on 05/16/2011 11:09:07

Sausages. I don't like sausages but the smell doesn't normally offend me. The other day hubby was cooking up sausages and the smell filled the whole house. I had to get out!

Getting ready for Baby #3!

pregnancy

POSTED BY: sally-o on 05/18/2011 10:27:37

I totally agree with you, mizz_mommy -- Indian curry dishes are my worst nightmare right now! And I really loved spicy curry before my pregnancy! Strangely, I have turned into a crazy carnivore, and any kind of red meat is making my mouth water these days.

POSTED BY: Maybeimcrazy on 05/18/2011 11:17:40

Febreeze!  Can you believe it?  Wierd I know.  My dh was spraying it by the cat litter so the litter smell wouldn't bother me.  Well, the litter smell wasn't bothering me!  But boy, the febreeze set me off. 

POSTED BY: MarieWynn on 05/22/2011 14:56:33

The smell of beer gets me. I get even a small whiff of it and I get an instant headache and feel like I am gonna be sick. 

10/20/2017

Quantcast