Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

June 2011 Due Date Club | stretch marks help

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5193 - Total Replies: 6

POSTED BY: lilmama_22 on 05/16/2011 12:22:36

Hi ladies, i've been a little upset lately over this whole stretch mark business.  A few have started to appear in this third trimester. I've been trying to keep my skin nice and moistured but i don't think it's working...i've also been using this stuff called bio oil. has anyone else used this? will it help prevent stretch marks do you think? or maybe it's only for when marks have already appeared.

Is anyone else getting stretch marks or do you have any good stretch mark remedies? thanks so much!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: hollyhock on 05/16/2011 12:39:45

grrr, ive seen some strethc marks starting. i didnt do anything to avoid them, didnt think it would happen to me

will they go away? can i get rid of them now or is my belly ruined?

about to pop!!!

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 05/16/2011 14:44:09

Lol i dont have any but im getting big and thinking i may with this second pregnancy im just in the first week of the last Trimester and thats my biggest fear             ;   lmao...Bio Oil is amazing and it is supposed to hel8p 55555555 g5prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtbg fjm,nu prevent    and help minimize them.....I work in a drug store and the pharmasists recoomend it so it is very good.... haha sorry my toddler was typing too             &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                    

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 05/16/2011 15:07:23

I highly recommend Bio Oil. It's the best for stretch marks and preventing new ones. Cheers.

My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: Helen22 on 05/18/2011 10:32:17

I've read that stretch marks are hereditary -- is that true? My mom and my sister both got quite a few with their pregnancies, but I have only noticed a few. Of course, that's a few too many for me!

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 05/18/2011 12:52:22
Yes. Stretch marks are hereditary as well. It's better to start using a stretch mark cream immediately u find you're pregnant. However, Bio Oil is a great product that can fade stretch marks effectively and even go as far as firming ur belly after delivery. Hope this helps. Cheers.

My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: lilmama_22 on 05/27/2011 09:23:50

Awesome, thanks guys! I will definitley keep using the bio oil then and hope it helps!

10/22/2017

Quantcast