Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

September 2011 Due Date Club | Developing Allergies?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5710 - Total Replies: 1

POSTED BY: MellyBelly on 05/27/2011 11:03:25

I have never had a problem with allergies, but for the last couple of weeks I really felt them.. allergies to dust, to pets, to some flowers outside...

I am putting this on me being pregnant, and I am wondering if anyone experienced anything like this. Can our bodys really change that much?

I am also scared that the baby might have allergies once she's born. This wouldn't be terribly bad, but I would still wish she won't have problems with allergies at all, so she can enjoy life as much as possible.

Thanks!

- Melly

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 05/27/2011 11:11:03

Well i can asure you baby will be fine.....my hubby and i both have tons of allergies and our little toddler doesnt even have one so im sure even with your having allergies baby wont nessisarily (bad spellings lol) have any or develop any....My husbands reactions are bad as we both also have asthma which makes reactions worse lol i just get sick and he cant breath from animals and is pretty much deathly allergic to bees...well if hes stung around his neck and such he swells very bad....but our little man whos 2 grabbed a bee last summer and was completely fine.....i hope this eases your mind!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
12/18/2017

Quantcast