Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

June 2011 Due Date Club | holiday blues

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5825 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: hollyhock on 05/30/2011 12:50:30

hi all

i've been feeling a little bit blue this weekend. all my friends are out partying - long weekend, schools out... and i'm stuck at home, as big as a house. i couldnt even go out with them and just sip pop - im too tired to be out late and id just get dirty looks for being so obviously pregnant in a bar. and can you imaging me dancing? omg what an image - dont know whether to laugh or retch or cry...

its rough being the only person i know in this situation and watching my friends drift away from me...

--------------------------------------------------------------
about to pop!!!

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 05/30/2011 21:44:15

yea its amazing how many friends you lose when having kids.....althou if they were true friends then they'll never leave no matter what....just remember friends always come and go and the ones that go are probably better off not being around your baby anywayz.....as hard as it is i lost alot of friends and its for the best but you will meet alot of other new parents and some of them turn out to be better friends for you then the others were.....keep your head up we've all been their  and just rememeber your baby is yours for life so just play with and spend time with your baby cuz they are awsome entertainment and more fun to be around then being drunk or partying

POSTED BY: hollyhock on 05/31/2011 09:43:06

thanks, beans

about to pop!!!

12/18/2017

Quantcast