Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

December 2011 Due Date Club | Where's the comfort?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5298 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: sally-o on 06/07/2011 11:32:49

So, I'm through the first trimester, and that's supposed to be the worst of it.  So why don't I feel any releif??? I'm still sort of nauseous and my cravings are getting stronger (which just seems unfair), but I'm still really tired too. I mean, I need to nap a couple of times each day AND I sleep all through the night. It's getting really hard to deal with this and continue to get things done -- like work! Should I be worried? Is anyone else still really tired?

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 06/08/2011 11:42:15

the first trimester ends at 14 weeks and you wont feel relief the second you hit that mark....It could take a bit before feelign alot better unfortunetly....have you ever had problems with your thyroid or iron levels seems a little odd that you sleep that often i would talk to your dr and maybe get those tested they cause you to become very tired and if any of them are low can be a danger to baby......i hope you feel better soon....the first while is very horrable but it does get better!!!! good luck

POSTED BY: sally-o on 06/09/2011 13:30:03

haha, you're right, I'm getting ahead of myself! Almost the second trimester. As a matter of fact, I'm beginning to feel a teeny little bit better since yesterday. Still really tired, but I can make it through. Everything (bloodworl, etc) has turned out fine so far, but I will visit my doctor if I don't feel any better in the next couple of weeks.  thanks for the suggestion, Beans13.

10/20/2017

Quantcast