Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

January 2012 Due Date Club | diclectin

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5312 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: Mommy2Be on 06/13/2011 12:50:30

Hi everyone. I have to admit the first trimester certainly is not easy but 2 days ago i had an ultrasound and say my little baby with a strong heartbeat. It truly was amazing :) I am gaining confidence by the day that things are going to be okay. Eating has certainly not been fun with my nausea and I just I'm just getting over a stomach virus that made matters so much worse. Instead of gaining weight I have lost 5lbs but am still very positive and can't wait for January and all the stages in between. We do not plan on finding out the sex and are excited for this to be a surprise and would be equally happy with a boy or girl :)

Is anyone else struggling with eating due to nausea? Anyone taking diclectin? I was offered it and turned it down because I prefer not to take medications but am now rethinking because I feel I am not getting the nutrition that I need for the baby.

POSTED BY: Beans13 on 06/14/2011 11:36:21

I know a girl that was talking that exact medication i think she washaving her first born and had sever morning sickness thru the entire pregnancy poor thing....she was due to have her baby beggining of this month here actually.....the first trimester i always found i lost weight then started gaining the second on lol i love it that way......and i just gotta say YAY SUPRISES ARE BEST!!!!!! makes phoning everyone after that much more exciting.....we left our first a suprise then found out with this pregnancy were having a boy and im not a fan of knowing babys sex............but daddy needed his way since this is our last one....fairs fair right lol hope your both healthy

--------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED BY: mom_of_two on 06/21/2011 22:42:19

I'm really lucky, I've never had a big problem with morning sickness. My sister, on the other hand, had a terrible time. She did take diclectin, because she was throwing up so much it was damaging her throat and teeth.

I don't know much about diclectin, but I know my sister is very cautious and must have researched it before taking it. Both her kids are perfect!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Getting ready for Baby #3!

pregnancy
10/17/2017

Quantcast