Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

April 2012 Due Date Club | Scared..Please help!

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5769 - Total Replies: 3

POSTED BY: esumner on 08/14/2011 15:55:40

I am new at this. I am 22 yrs old and this is a first for me. I just found out about a week ago that i was pregnant. I have had 2 positive test. Last week I noticed that I was spotting some and this Friday I started bleeding (bright red) but not enough to soak a pad. It started Friday and is slowly stoppping but still there. It is not associated with any cramping. I have already made a doctor's appointment from when I found out with 2 pos test. I would like to know if anyone has had this early in pregnancy or if its normal? Please help

POSTED BY: Mum1166 on 08/15/2011 10:22:37

Yes...it could be implantation bleeding. I had it too early in my pregnancy and, quite a number of women on this site have had it too. The good thing is, the flow is reducing and, u don't have any cramps...then u're ok. Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------
My baby boy's here! :-D

POSTED BY: esumner on 08/15/2011 20:53:32

Thanks for the advice. I am going to the doctor tomorrow for them to check things out to be sure everything is ok. I have heard that if your husband or other is RH+ and if im RH- then i would have to have some kind of shots before and at end of pregnancy. Wish me luck and we will see what doc says tomorrow

POSTED BY: mom_of_two on 08/16/2011 11:38:31

If the bleeding is light, and no cramping, it's probably ok.

I personally had an early miscarriage once, (at 6 weeks) and it was very much like a regular period in flow, but with a little more cramping.

If your doctor's appointment is not soon, you might ask to have it bumped up - mention that you've had bleeding - just to set your mind at ease.

This is ESPECIALLY important if you are Rh neg, like you mentioned. They will give you two routine shots, like you say, one at around 28 weeks (I think) and one after you deliver.

However, you MUST get a shot anytime you have ANY bleeding, because if your blood and the baby's blood mix, it puts the baby at risk for Rh disease. Even if you miscarry, you must get the shot right away, because it will put any future pregnancies at risk.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Getting ready for Baby #3!

pregnancy
12/12/2017

Quantcast