Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

April 2012 Due Date Club | Worried crazy!

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5109 - Total Replies: 1

POSTED BY: hlm3 on 08/19/2011 21:48:26

I am approximately 6w5d, and I'm scared to death. I had a missed miscarriage in December 2010. I don't remember if I had any symptoms. I just went for an ultrasound and the baby's heart had stopped. I had to have a D and C the next day. I am RH negative and got the Rhogam shot after the D and C. I am scared its going to happen again of course. I have nausea occasionally but haven't actually thrown up yet. My bowel habits are very different from day to day, painful diarrhea to constipation back to painful bowel movements. I am exhausted all the time. I'm starving most of the time but I'm eating all the time it seems. I just want to be able to relax when I'm not peeing as much or not being nauseated as much. My first appointment is Aug 30 and I can't wait. Please give me some peace of mind by telling me you've been through this or anything!  Thanks!!

POSTED BY: Nutmeg on 09/19/2011 15:36:58

I just saw this post today - hlm, i hope you got through your worries ok.

I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy, too, and I know how it can make it hard to relax and just be happy when you get pregnant again. Fortunately, my second pregnancy was perfectly fine and I had a healthy baby boy. My doctor said having one miscarriage doesn't have any risk factor at all for your next pregnancy.

How did everything go at your appointment? I've never had any problems with nausea, thankfully, but I sure did feel exhausted and hungry all the time in the first trimester. All these symptoms are normal!

Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------
10/18/2017

Quantcast