Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

April 2012 Due Date Club | Yay just found out I am pregnant and due in April

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 2102 - Total Replies: 7

POSTED BY: Mommy2GiaMarie on 08/30/2011 14:57:46

I am super excited just found out I am prengant and due April 28, 2012. This is my second baby. I do have a little girl named Gianna who is 3yr. My husband and I decided a little over a month we would try to get pregnant and have another child and well five weeks later here we are. LOL We couldn't be happier. Life is awesome. SO HAPPY!  P.S my name is Ashley I am 28yr old and new to this site. Sorry I am just super happy lol. I am on my own high!

@shley

--------------------------------------------------------------
She is having #2

POSTED BY: mfergilicious13 on 08/31/2011 11:57:17

HI Ashley and all!  My name is Michelle and I am new as well I am due April 18th and this is my 6th baby, first and only with my new husband! (we have been married for a little over a year)  I am due 2 days after my oldest 16th birthday, yikes and my youngest is going to be 7 and I have 5 step daughters, so all in all 11  kiddos!  This wasn't the "plan" we are however, elated   I am nervous about alot, I am going to be 38 when baby is born... kids don't know yet, unsure of reaction (who doesn't love a baby?) we really feel this is truly a gift from God!  We are both remarried after long, unhappy marriages and found our soul mates at last.  My dh had a vesectomy in 2007 and we talked about reversal, but with our kiddo siutation it seemed silly, however to have a piece of me and of him was a desire.  We will be needing all new baby "stuff" my thoughts and feelings are all over the place, we are waiting to tell people so you are the first to know!

going to be a mom again!

POSTED BY: happyhippy on 08/31/2011 13:05:57

WOW! This is the happiest forum on here. Congrats to both of you! I'm due in March, so it'll be an exciting spring for me, too!

On a sidenote: 11 kids?!?! That's incredible! Large families are awesome

POSTED BY: Cormier on 09/22/2011 11:28:46

Congratulations to everyone. I am also new to the site. Me and my husband are from big families, so I think its awsome. This will be our 3rd child. We have a Boy who is almost 5 and a daughter who just turned 3. So, the gender of this one really doesn't matter. Just praying for a healthy baby.  We are really excited about it. I truly thought I was not gonna have anymore. So, I gave away everything, from the crib to pj's. But my husband convinced me to have one more. I got my IUD (Mirena) out in March. 4 months later I was Pregnant . I'm due April 6, 2012, Although my husband aian't to happy about the day. His father died 2 yrs before we met on this day. But I told him, Maybe its god telling me he doesn't have to remorse this day anymore, that its time to celebrate it. Kinda bitter sweet!

POSTED BY: dalisiamorgan on 10/19/2011 12:38:50

congrats!

POSTED BY: dalisiamorgan on 10/19/2011 12:40:58

this is my first baby im 20 and my baby is due on my birthday what a bday present for me !

POSTED BY: happynelli on 10/22/2011 15:20:46

hi andcongradulations everyone! I am new here! my name is nelli and I am 23 years old.

POSTED BY: TriniGal36791112 on 03/02/2012 11:27:19

mfergilicious13 wrote:

HI Ashley and all!  My name is Michelle and I am new as well I am due April 18th and this is my 6th baby, first and only with my new husband! (we have been married for a little over a year)  I am due 2 days after my oldest 16th birthday, yikes and my youngest is going to be 7 and I have 5 step daughters, so all in all 11  kiddos!  This wasn't the "plan" we are however, elated   I am nervous about alot, I am going to be 38 when baby is born... kids don't know yet, unsure of reaction (who doesn't love a baby?) we really feel this is truly a gift from God!  We are both remarried after long, unhappy marriages and found our soul mates at last.  My dh had a vesectomy in 2007 and we talked about reversal, but with our kiddo siutation it seemed silly, however to have a piece of me and of him was a desire.  We will be needing all new baby "stuff" my thoughts and feelings are all over the place, we are waiting to tell people so you are the first to know!

Wow I Thought I was The only one about to have 6 children , I am 28yrs old and I Got 4Boyz ages 9,6,5,3 and the Most Precious Daughter DavinaRose who is 13mos , Now Both me and My  Current BabyFather Are expecting our First Daughter in 6-8wks Reason why I put it like that is cause I'm 32wks now and I'M Starting to feel alot of Pain and Pressure But anyway Her Name Is Going to be Jaaliyah Mahkiayla Rose Edmonds yes she will have her Daddy's Name .... Congratz !

04/23/2014