Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

April 2012 Due Date Club | How is everyone feeling?

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5626 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: mfergilicious13 on 09/07/2011 00:03:03

8 weeks :)

I have been walking 60 minutes every day I can, and trying to eat healthy!  I had some funnel cake fries at Del Taco yesterday and found a new guilty pleasure (uh oh) and the state fair is this week.  Took the girls swimming for the holiday, not looking forward to how I may look in my suit NEXT summer, LOL!  I have been UBER tired, yawning constantly, trying to stay awake...  hence the excersize etc.  I have had a little cramping, but I have read this can be normal (no spotting associsted)  It's been 6+ years since my last baby and I am having some concerns about possibly being "high risk", my last dr. appt BP was high.  How is everyone else doing???

--------------------------------------------------------------
going to be a mom again!

POSTED BY: april2012 on 09/07/2011 19:51:23

Good to hear mfergilicious13!
I am currently 7 weeks pregnant and have been feeling the same as what you explained. This is my first pregnancy!
Tired ALL DAY, sucks the energy right out of me.

P.S - Don't feel bad about the funnel cakes, at least it's not peanut butter & pickles

Good luck & Best wishes

POSTED BY: Cormier on 09/22/2011 11:10:14

Hi,

I'm due April 6th, unfortunately, it's the dad my husband's dad died. This is my 3rd Pregnancy and by far the worse. I'm am totally exhausted and have no energy what so ever, its very hard dragging myself everyday, not only that. It will come night time and I can't sleep, I will lay there for hours. I developed RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) This is the worse. But in the last couple days I sorta found a cure (somewhat) I'll go for a hot bath and do stretches. I also developed Allergies and they are so bad, but not has bad has RLS. I started taking Bendyrl but soon to realize they is a chemical in it that makes RLS worse. So I would rather deal with the allergies.

This pregnancy I only felt sick for about a week around the 6 week mark. After that, I couldn't' stop eating and still wanna eat. I went to my doctors the other day to realize I have gained 18lbs  in one month. I will wait up starving (so it seems). I'm scared to death with this pregnancy. I'm in my 30's now and weight is harder to come off. I don;t wanna gain over 35lbs. With my last 2 I only gained the average. After my doc's appt. I started eating unprocessed foods, no junk and no fast food. I really hope it works for me and I don't continue gaining weight this way. I look 5 months instead of 3.

I'm patiently waiting for my 2nd Trimester and hoping all these symptoms go away...

--------------------------------------------------------------
12/11/2017

Quantcast