Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

May 2012 Due Date Club | May 11, 2012

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 5858 - Total Replies: 7

POSTED BY: Mommy2GiaMarie on 09/22/2011 14:32:39

So they changed my due date, from my LMP I was April 28, 2012 but since measuring the baby I am May 11, 2011. SO I am very excited and can't wait to meet baby number 2. It seems like I am the first to be in the club so hopefully there will be more people. LOL

Ashley

--------------------------------------------------------------
She is having #2

POSTED BY: AJ2012 on 09/22/2011 21:34:22

Ashley,

I just recently found out I was pregnant, and by calculations online it is saying my due date is May 17, 2012. What kind of pregnancy symptoms are you having at this time?

-Alicia

POSTED BY: Mommy2GiaMarie on 09/23/2011 13:09:57

Hi Alicia congrats on the pregnancy! Atm I am having sore breasts, frequent urination, heartburn, morning sickness, hicups, lots of cravings for spicy food, the normal feelings I suppose but I am much better with this pregnancy then with my daughter. I was very ill with her, and vomited all through pregnancy so much I had to be on medication to stop the throwing up! This time I am feeling great. Even though I feel sick only in the morning. I can deal with the rest of the stuff. Its  a breeze lol. SO what are you feeling right now??

She is having #2

POSTED BY: Mommy2GiaMarie on 09/23/2011 13:11:31

PS I am DUE MAY 11, 2012 not 2011 obviously lo

She is having #2

POSTED BY: AJ2012 on 09/23/2011 17:14:24

Hello! Thanks for the response. Well I just found out I was pregnant a little over a week ago, of course had a missed period. I already have a 3 year old son, so when my period did not start and my breasts continued to be sore and nipples sensitive, I figured I was pregnant. My boyfriend is extemely happy!

As of right now my breasts are still sore. I has some nausea for a couple days last week but that was it. I get a little "cramping" feeling but I hear thats just changes going on in the body. I have been moody and a little emotional lately (taking it out on my boyfriend) but hey, the men have to deal with it, ha ha. One thing that I noticed today and I also looked it up, but my discharge has changed. Did this happen to you at all??

POSTED BY: curriekristy on 10/28/2011 22:55:14

Congratulations everyone on your pregnancy's!!  I am 11 weeks and due May 17, 2011.  I used an annonomous donor and was successful on my second try.  I want this baby more than I have ever wanted anything in my life!!  I am scared and happy, but have lots of support.  I am feeling extemely stressed, as my doctor has taken me off of my Celexa.  I broke down at work and was unable to get it back together.  He has taken me off work which has helped alot to lessen my stress level.  Anything is worth doing if it means that i am going to have a healthy, happy baby.  I can't wait!  Time is moving wayyy too slowly!! Anyone else have stories on how they have been dealing with stress?

POSTED BY: emzmumtobe92 on 02/07/2012 14:39:16

im due 11th may cannot belevev howtime hasflown not long now just 14 week left

POSTED BY: hidie on 04/13/2012 01:54:31

my due date is May 10th but i really feel she wil be here sooner.. i'm soo stinkin excited.. how is evreyone doing.. i feel this has gone by really fast.. my pregnancy has been a rocky one went into premature labor twice so i was put on meds and bed rest.. yaayyy me. so now next week i get to get off my meds and i'm excited.. have a fab night all

10/23/2017

Quantcast