Welcome Guest Login or Signup
SureBaby  

July 2012 Due Date Club | First timer

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0
Total Views: 7947 - Total Replies: 7

POSTED BY: jm21485 on 11/13/2011 08:44:15

I found out I was pregnant last Friday at an ER visit. Not quite what I had imagined....

I went in for right flank pain that radiated around to my back. I was told I had kidney stones and to make sure they were going to do a CT scan. However my blood tests came back positive baby!  This was a huge surprise to me as I have been taking my pill, the same one, at the same time every day since I was 18 (I'm 26 now) and never once had a scare.  I am SO scared, but am taking it well.  I have been with my boyfriend 2 years and have actually known him since high school.

Anyways, so far so good. No morning sickness! A little mood swing here and there and some tender breasts never hurt anyone.  I have axillary breast tissue (right armpit) which is extremely sore, but oh well.... Lets do this!

POSTED BY: equispro on 11/16/2011 12:00:15

Congratulations on you HUGE surprise!!! My pregnancy was planned but I was still very shocked to find that in the first month of trying bingo! I can't imagine how shocked you were! It is a daunting but really exciting time.

POSTED BY: Mom2B87 on 11/17/2011 13:22:34

My husband and I found out via pregnancy tests(4) that I was 4 weeks pregnant sunday. But we did a blood test monday to make sure and sure enough we are!!! I'm so excited, a little scared but OPTIMISM is the key ladies!! A little bloating and nausea so far and abdominal pain :( otherwise I feel great!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
1ST TIME MOM

POSTED BY: missyessy on 11/17/2011 17:58:01
Congratulations! My first congratulations was given to me by a random stranger .I just found out I was pregnant 2 days ago , and it's still suh a surreal feeling ... I feel excited yet nervous and worried . I have no idea what I'm doing I'm 21 yrs old and have a loving boyfriend whom I live with , but their so many emotions running through me right now . I'm yet to tell my parents but I'm sure their gonna be overjoyed! Right now it's just a scary feeling but hopefully as more time goes on i become better adjusted to these overwhelming feelings . I haw a newfound respect for all mothers now !!

POSTED BY: jcasas0712 on 11/22/2011 13:40:55

Hello ladies!!!

I am so excited to meet you ladies and share my testimony with you ladies. I am 28 years old and pregnant. I have PCOS and have been having problems becoming pregnant Lord willing I will have my baby by July 2012.

My husband and I are very excited! My family too! I have been waiting for this moment for 3 years almost 4 in April. We have been trying to concieve since April of '08 and nothing, I may have had 2 miscarriages but were not confirmed, they may have been chemical pregnancies.

How have I been feeling????

I have slight cramps, a bit mood (JUST A BIT LOL) BOOBS HURT A LITTLE,and very little nausea. headaches too.

hope to hear from you ladies! thanks for you time in reading my post!

-Juliana

My Tiddy Bits

POSTED BY: equispro on 12/01/2011 16:06:47

Hi, How are everyones pregnancys going? Mine is quite daunting. I have had bleeding from the beginning and no answers as to what it could be. Its been very stressful and worrying at the moment. I went to the hospital here in London to have tests done to see what the possible cause could be and they said it may be caused by a errosion on my cervix. Im awaiting test results though. I'm still having sysmptoms, sore breasts mainly in the morning, extreme tiredness, no nausea, and head aches. I have to go to the bathroom all the time which is a bit annoying. Other than that, I feel good, just worried abut the bleeding. Its not a whole lot, just enough to make me worry. I have an ultrasound on Monday so Im praying hard for possitive news and results. I would love to know how everyone else is doing with their pregnancies and what you all are doing to prepare for your baby to come. I would love advice on what i should expect to see on the ultrasound. 

POSTED BY: Mom2B87 on 12/12/2011 21:25:23

Hey equispro! Congrats on your pregnancy. I experienced some bleeding when i was 5 weeks 6 days and it scared me. I got an ultrasound the next day but there was no heartbeat detected. I went back today and saw the heartbeat!!! It was amazing. My advice would be to do  A LOT of praying, which is what i did and have faith. God will take care of the rest :)

1ST TIME MOM

POSTED BY: happymommy2012 on 03/30/2012 10:42:11

Hi everyone!!! I'm an excited first time mom... We are having a girl and I am super happy:-) Congrats to you all as well.. The joys of feeling my baby girl move is what lets me know I have a blessing from GOD in my belly... I try not to get stressed alot but at times it is hard and sometimes I just really need someone to talk to thats why I wanted to join this club:-)  Thank You Beautiful Ladies

06/18/2018

Quantcast